Wednesday, April 1, 2020

God is still in control!

Sorry I haven't posted much. So many of my plans have been cancelled or moved to online that you would think I would have more time to write on here but it seems as though many people are using this quarantine Time for spring cleaning. We have gotten SO many donations, it's been challenging to keep up with it. And then on top of that it is time to switch from our fall/ winter clothes to spring and summer. Our store is closed right now, of course, but we are working to prepare for when we can be open again.

Today some things happened that made me decide I need to step back for just a few days and relax. So I'm taking a few days off from volunteering. I'll go back again next week but I'm am so hoping the next few days can be refreshing to my soul. I am hoping to get a couple of posts up. Anyway I hope you all are doing good. These uncertain times are challenging for sure. But rest assured that God is still in control!

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity