Sunday, April 19, 2020

Been Thinking about.....

I have been thinking about freedom lately. Freedom to our own opinions is high on my list of things that I am thinking about since it seems that some people do not like opinions that differ from their. Oh I know we all don't like others to think differently than we do on things from time to time. What bothers me; however, is when they decide to argue with me because of my differing views. If you don't like my opinion - especially on Facebook - then scroll on past. I do this ALL the time. There are many posts on Facebook right now that the #1 agenda of them is to incite fear. And I do NOT like these kinds of post - mainly because I do not think that they are giving a very narrow view of what they are presenting, many times leaving out very important information that if it were added would not get the results they want - which is fear and panic. I am so thankful that we all have a right to our own opinions, I just wish more people would give others the same respect and freedom to have an opinion - even if it is not the same opinion that they hold.

Thank you so much for letting me vent. I really want to post mainly encouraging and uplifting things on my facebook page. And I am careful about what I do post. And it is just upsetting to have people jump on me for having an opinion. They don't realize that I have bypassed many things that I feel are true and would like to post but do not because I don't want to step on toes.

 And when I do respond to their comments in as nice of a way as possible - it doesn't even seem that they are listening to what I have said. Again thank you for listening. 

Let's do our best to allow people the freedom to have an opinion - even if it is not the same as our own. I am trying to do this and sometimes I struggle with it as well. But just as Jesus gives us the freedom to follow Him or not - we need to give others the same freedoms. Freedoms to have opinions.

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. :O)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure others read as well. Sorry about the blog - it is frustrating for sure I am sure. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity