Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Best Deal

It's been a while since I have posted a best deal post. And that is totally understandable since we can't go thrift store shopping. I have missed thrift store shopping as I know many of you have as well. 

This was actually bought a few weeks before the shut down. And I apologize if I have shared this one before. I used to keep my stamps in an old ring box. But when I saw this - and opened it up I just knew that I wanted it. See the top piece- it unscrews and comes off so you can take the top section off to put your stamps in. And then put the piece back on and screw it back in place. And your stamps come out the side. It is so handy to have! I love it! 

And the best part - I only paid 25 cents!!
What a deal! 

*****************************************************

In my quiet time this morning I found a precious treasure and I can't wait till I have time to get back on here and share it with you all. Till then - take care and be safe. And keep looking up because that is where it all is! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity