Friday, April 17, 2020

Ignorantly Blissful

It is interesting how it seems that when you have an opinion that is different than some people they consider you ignorant. I just don't understand that at all. They don't stop to consider that you have some first hand information to a certain situation that helps you see things in a different light. And I refuse to fall for every sob story that people try to post on the Internet. Just because it's on the Internet or news for that matter does not mean it's true. There have been many cases where it has been proven that different people, even news stations have been caught in their lies. In taking footage from some other locations and acting as if it is there locally. And yet some people totally believe what they read or see on tv. That is their freedom. But I too have the right to my freedom to believe as I do. Just because my opinion is different that yours does not make me ignornant.

If the fact that I refuse to sit in front of the tv totally panicking because of the stories told to scare people makes me blissfully ignorant then I'm totally ok with that. You have the right to spend your time the way you see fit, but please allow me the same freedom. I have much better things to do with my time.

By the way - I have been very busy. Our little thrift store has been getting so many donations we had to get back to processing it after a couple of weeks of being off. We don't have much room so it's important for us to get the stuff taken care of. I have also been working out in my yard. I've also been figuring out ways to be more organized. Spending a little more time on EBay- I've really missed thrift store shopping.
I'm thankful to have options like eBay to help  entertain me. And Amazon is another great resource.
I went to Aldis and Walmart for groceries today and as I left my house I thanked God that I still had the freedom to go get groceries. I enjoy seeing the kindness shown and the concern for safety with a person specifically cleaning the carts at Aldis - so you walk up to a freshly cleaned cart to use. Once you are done you take it back to them and they clean it for the next customer. People saying hi and being courteous has been nice. I'm thankful I have the freedom to do so.

Continuing to pray that you are all safe. May God give you peace and comfort through these crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity