Friday, April 10, 2020

Heaven's Vantage Point

This week I have begun reading a new book. I am always encouraged and uplifted when reading books from Morris Venden as well as E. G. White books. Here are some encouraging words for us this morning:

"Revelation quotes Jesus as saying, "Surely I come quickly." Quickly? It doesn't seem like that! But let's remember how small time is in comparison with eternity. One of these days, what we thought was oceans of time will look like only a tiny drop in a huge bucket. And what we thought to be a great trial and horrible experience will seem as nothing when we look back on it from Heaven's vantage point." 



~Morris Venden in his book "Higher Ground"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity