Thursday, May 25, 2017

My Best Deal

This weeks Best Deal - will be a deal I actually got last week but didn't get it posted - so I will be sharing about it.

I love to find Tupperware when I am thrift store shopping! I love Tupperware period! But when you order it brand new through them - by the time all the charges are assessed the item - which might have been reasonably priced to begin with is expensive. Too expensive for me to buy anyway. So you can just imagine how excited I was to find this little gem!
It's a small shaker. My husband has a small salt shaker and he wants me to find him the pepper to go with his salt shaker. Well I continue to look for it - but got this for him to use till I can find him the pepper shaker. Then I am hoping that I get this cute little gem!
 
I was looking up on Ebay how much I could get these for - well it seems that the cheapest that I could get it - and it was for a set - was about 8.95. And while I was looking I found the cutest set ever!!!
 
They are called Salt and Pepper Smidget shakers! I love them! But it looks like they run around $20.00 or more a set- and I can't do that. They have all sorts of colors! Hopefully some day I find some at a thrift store!!

Oh I almost forgot to tell you how much I paid for my little shaker- 10 cents!! Yep! You read that right! 10 cents!! That price could not be beat. You have to be careful with Tupperware - sometimes when you open it up and smell - it stinks. Lucky for me - this did not stink! It was in very good condition!! :O)
 
Can't wait to find the next best deal! If you find great deals - don't hesitate to tell me about it. I would love to hear about your good deals as well! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking