Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Best Deal

This weeks "Best Deal" is actually from last week. Goodwill had a 50% off sale -and so I decided even though I was very busy to try to hit at least one store. I didn't find any clothing at all there. I did find a little treasure and will post about it next time. Well I didn't feel like going all the way to another Goodwill but there was another thrift store just down the road - actually the one that I got the 2 brand new tops with tags - so I thought maybe I will get lucky again. You never know. So I looked through stuff and I found a great pair of capris. They are a size down from where I am now-and the size I am thinking I will end up in. Which will actually be the size I was when I got married! That would be awesome!!!
Anyway I found these cute Faded Glory capris for only $1.74. I thought that was a great deal!! Finding things for that cheap is fun! Especially when they are cute and you know you will love them.
You always have to keep in mind - cheap is not always the best deal though. You have to make sure it is something that you like and is in pretty good condition.
 
Hopefully I can get back on here and do a little post about the other great deal I got on this same shopping trip. It was only 1.07 and something very useful and helpful to organize my desk. Ok - there were enough little hints to hold you over till I can get the photo and post together.
 
Hope you all are doing well. I have a dental appointment this morning. Pray for me - I have to get a tooth fixed and then a cleaning. :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision