Wednesday, June 24, 2015

An Unintended Lie

I just have to get on here today and clarify something- yesterday I was having a really tough day. And I accidently gave some wrong information. I wish that I had walked 24 hours in the month so far- but no- it is more like I have walked 24 miles. Maybe some day 24 hours will be my goal - but I will have to work up to that. Right now I am walking any where from 1 - 2 miles a day - ususally it is more like 1 1/2 - 2 miles each time I walk. And I am trying to walk at least 4-5 times a week- more if I can.
During July when I will taking care of my granddaughter - I am figuring I will be lucky to get 1 - 1 1/2 mile in each time I am able to go walking. But that is alright - as long as I am continuing to work towards the goal of getting in better shape and getting healthier.
Ok well I am off for the day - I am getting my hair cut today and have a list of other errands to run. Might even go looking for a treasure. If I find any - I will share them with you! Oh and I will also have to share the special surprise that we got yesterday - that will be later today or tomorrow. See you soon. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Well done walking so much! You're doing great, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 miles is still quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories