Friday, June 5, 2015

Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever wondered how much you mean to Jesus Christ? Have you ever wondered how much He loves you? Well just listen to this song. There is no need to make any changes to yourself or your thinking before you go to Jesus- He accepts you just the way you are!!! Open your heart to Him and allow Him to love you and to fill that empty place inside!!




I had never heard this song before yesterday morning- when the alarm went off - just a minute later this song came on and as I laid there I listened to the song and was SO blessed. I have to admit that I have struggled with doubting if I am truly loved by Jesus Christ! And truth be told- sometimes I still find myself with those doubts but I know that those thoughts are from the adversary. Remember he is "seeking whom he may devour"?  And one way he tries to do that is to convince us that we are not truly loved by our creator. But he is wrong. We are loved beyond what words can even describe.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walks about, seeking whom he may devour:"
1 Peter 5:8
 
  
But God demonstrates His own love towards us,
in that while we were still sinners, Christ Died for us.
Romans 5:8
 

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  John 3:16
 
 

 

 
 
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
 


38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
   
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37-39

1 comment:

  1. Love it! sometimes we do need reminding how much we're loved. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant