Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My New Favorite Song---it describes me!




Yesterday morning when the alarm went off - this was the song that was playing. And as I laid there listening to it I realized that it was describing my experience as of late. I hope you will take the time to listen to this. It has the lyrics so you can read them as it plays.

Since hearing this song yesterday morning I have listened to it many times. It's that great of a song. I hope you are as blessed by it as I was/am! :O)

1 comment:

  1. I like Toby Mac, I used to listen to him when he was in DCTalk... that was years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking