Saturday, January 17, 2015

Precious Angel

Thank you to all who have been praying for our sweet granddaughter. She still is not feeling good. She goes through time periods of feeling alright and then she will go down hill again. She slept for a couple of hours earlier and is now up - she actually ate a bit and then she is wanting to play. I am sure hoping that she will be ready to go to bed in about an hour so I can get some rest tonight(yes- she is spending the night with us tonight).

Just thought I would share this sweet photo. Thanks again :)


1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)