Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Clarification and More

Well I went to the Dr again today. I have just continued to feel worse and worse as the days went by - so I was able to get in to see the Dr today. We are trying another round of antibiotics. If that does not clear this mess up - I will end up needing to have a chest xray and some blood work done. I could have opted to have that stuff done now - but I am pretty sure that a round of antibiotics was the cheaper route to go. I take them every 12 hours so I am going to be taking my first one in the next hour or so. Hoping to see a difference soon because I have been so very tired and worn out - not to mention tired of coughing and my throat has really been hurting awfully bad.
***********************************
 
So I got a sweet surprise today! My husband's buddy at work - went on a cruise and while he and his wife were in Mexico they bought some vanilla and they brought me a bottle of it! 16.9 oz of Villa Vanilla - Vanilla Concentrate. It smells good! I thought that was super nice of them.
 
I make stuff every now and then and send it to him and his wife. Once I get to feeling better I will have to make something to send to them using this special vanilla. Any of you have any experience cooking with this? Any pointers would be appreciated?
*************************************************

Ok - I also wanted to clarify something - the photo of my hair showed it very red- well if you were to have seen me in real life I think you would come closer to saying I had dark brown hair. Now in the photo there is light hitting the hair making it the red show up better- so when I was outside in the sunshine I think that the red would show up them - but not always. I just wanted to clarify since my hair was not really as red and what the photo might have showed.
***********************************************************

So we have had several days of beautiful weather along with the sunshine. It has been great. Well today you could tell we had a change coming with the clouds and all. Now we are getting rain and I think we will continue to get rain for the next 24 hours. I am so glad that I made it to town today to get some groceries. I knew we had bad weather coming tomorrow so I wanted to get that trip out of the way. I had not realized that the rain and all was going to arrive today though - that was a surprise.
************************************

Well I think I will close now. I need to finish cleaning up the kitchen and then I will be resting. Hope you all are doing well. :O)

5 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! I can imagine how lovely the vanilla smells :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been told that the vanilla from Mexico is different to I am looking forward to using some and seeing what we think! If we like it we will be set for a while with vanilla!
      Hope you are doing well! Lisa :O)

      Delete
  2. Praying for these antibiotics to heal you quickly. Mmmm...my mouth is watering thinking of all of the wonderful yummies you will make with the vanilla. Can't wait to see all that you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Had to switch antibiotics because I was allergic to the first stuff I started taking. Hoping I don't have too bad of side effects from it. Have a great week end! Lisa :O)

      Delete
  3. I just opened a gift bottle of Villa Vainilla to us in Christmas cookies. I suspect something is wrong w/it. It spilled all over my counter when I poured the 2 teas in dough.
    I tasted it and it is not vanilla extract. It tasted like colored water w/a faint flavor. I am afraid to use it and will have to dump out the dough. I have searched online and your mention & picture is about the only one I have seen for 2015. I'm calling FDA.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2