Friday, January 16, 2015

Prayer Request ~ Up-dated

Just dropping in to ask for prayers for our granddaughter. Within 2 hours of our son picking her up - her temperature spiked to 100.8- and was 102 by the time they got her to the ER. She is there now. I would just like to ask for prayers that they figure out what the problem is and that she will feel better soon.
I have been very busy today - there is a memorial service at our church on Sunday and I am helping out by making up the deserts for it and I have been working on what I can get made up and freeze till then. That way I could spend more time with the granddaughter. So it has been a very busy day. That and I had to run a couple of errands and get groceries. And oh my goodness- I don't know what the problem was but I was so indecisive at the store - it took me much longer than it should have taken me. I am still struggling with not being back at 100% from my bronchitis. I don't want to have to go back to the Dr since we will have to pay all of it till we hit our deductible -so I am putting it off. Have tried some natural stuff but still not being able to kick this stuff.

We had 8 days straight of cloudy, cold damp weather - but Praise the Lord! We have had sunshine the last two days and the week end is suppose to be wonderful weather, like temps in the mid 60's and sunshiny - beautiful! Hoping our granddaughter will feel better soon so she can enjoy some outside time.

Please be praying for her. Thanks so much! :O)

Updated: Ok it is 11:11pm - and our Granddaughter is home. She tested negative for strep and the flu. They are thinking she has a bacterial infection. She threw up while she was there - and they gave her a Zofran. She was acting like she felt better on the way home. Thanks for the prayers- please continue to pray for her to feel better. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for your sweet little granddaughter! Please keep us updated. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2