Monday, January 19, 2015

A Special Gem

A special gem I can across last week that went along with what I have been sharing:
 
"I will bring the one –third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them.
 I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’ ”
Zechariah 13:9 NKJV

 "The traumatic process of testing and trial will result in the remnants being established in a special relationship with God."
~ notes for this verse in my Andrews Study Bible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking