Friday, June 1, 2012

Unexpected Find


A while back - I shared about this sweet music box that I had found and bought from a Goodwill. My granddaughter loves it. 
Well today - without even really looking for it - I found the sweetest little thing that matches it! I thought it was adorable and for $2.00 - bought it to add to the little table I have the other one on. Well you can not imagine my surprise and joy when I got home and took the tape off of it so I could open it up....
And found this:
Isn't that the sweetest thing?! I thought so. Just a little blessing special from God to make my day. :o) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision