Friday, June 29, 2012

Let's Be Ready


  • As you all know, I have been reading through "The Conflict of the Ages" by Ellen G. White. I have been reading in the last book of this series, "The Great Controversy" for the last month. I am going a bit slower on this book than I have been. It is a book of history. 
     As I read through "The Great Controversy" I realize that ever since Jesus was crucified - the evil force in the world has doubled it's efforts to smother the Truth. We truly are lucky to live in a country that -at the moment- allows us religious freedom. This will not always be the case - and as I watch the little bit of news that I watch - I can see more and more of our freedoms being taken away. Jesus is coming soon- Let's be ready when He comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories