Friday, June 8, 2012

My Favorite Things..

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite things. 

Several years ago, my husband bought me a Sony Under the Cabinet Radio for our kitchen. I love it. I love that I can preset stations and just hit what ever button to get to the station I want to listen to. It is also a CD player and has a weather radio station on it. It sounds great too. And it does not take up much room for what you get.

I had told my husband that I wanted one of these radios for my sewing room. So when Mother's Day came along - guess what I got? Yep- I got one for my sewing room. It is great! Well worth the money.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories