Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another Area of Acceptance

This is a thing that is going around on Facebook right now. 
And I have to say that it is very true. It seems to me that too often when you share what is on your heart, those around you want to fix you or tell you to get over what ever it is. And the truth is that when we are going through something tough, we need to be able to have the freedom to process it. That way we are better able to learn, what ever it is that we are to learn from that trial. Prayers, hugs, love, understanding and acceptance are all wonderful tools to use when dealing with someone else's fragile heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)