Sunday, June 3, 2012

Quotes to Think About


"When people are wrapped up in themselves, they make small packages."

"If people swept in front of their own doors, this world would be a cleaner place." 



"When someone don't fit into a neat little box, the answer isn't to squeeze them in there a little harder, you build a bigger box."


These are some quotes from the movie, "Joyful Noise." When I watch a movie - I really like it when I find awesome little treasures - things thing make you think - or that just make your laugh. One movie I watched had a cute little quote - "Adventures make me gassy" this was from a cute little Kermit the frog and friends movie. Can't think of the name of it right now. Anyway I hope you all are having a good week end. It is getting quite warm here in Texas. I think that my MIL said that she had heard on the news that this year we have had the warmest spring that we have had in quite a while - if not the warmest ever- don't remember. But most days lately have been in the 90's. Oh I pray our summer is not like it was last year. We are still recovering from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2