Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Puzzles, and More Puzzles!

This is the first puzzle that my husband and I worked from the puzzles that I found at Goodwill for $1.15. It looks like there are 2 pieces missing - the outer edge one - the light above was glaring on it so it looks like it was missing but was not. The other piece - well that is a little funny story. So we get the puzzle done - 750 pieces and we are thinking well for only paying the $1.15 - it is really a good deal even if one piece is missing. So we take the puzzle apart - mark on the box what piece is missing. A day or two later - I notice that there is a puzzle piece behind our couch, I got it thinking it had been a piece from the newest one we were working but no - it was that missing piece. So so far we are having great luck. This puzzle was challenging, but fun.  
Here is the puzzle we are working on now. It has been so much fun! We have loved it. There is all sorts of different little details that make finding pieces a lot of fun. We have teased each other that we need to set up a limit of 20 pieces and then it's the other persons turn. But to be truthful my husband would end up with the shortest turns since he has an eye for puzzle pieces. 
I am so glad that once we are done with this 1,000 piece puzzle - that we have 3 more to work on. All of which are 1,000 pieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)