Friday, May 11, 2012

Today is National Public Gardens Day

Today is National Public Gardens Day -That means you get free admission. If I can figure out the way Blogger now has for us to add links - I will be adding a link that you will be able to click to go - find a participating Garden in your area and to be able to get your free coupon.
My husband and I will be going to a local one. I am praying that it does not rain us out. We had canceled a camping week end because the news kept talking like a huge chance of rain - well it is not raining now. So we are going to try it out. Hey- it's free - if we only get through part of it - that is better than none. We have not been to this garden before so it will be a fun experience. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking