Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sabbath Praise and Keeping it Real



God, the best anchor to have. This week - I have needed to be reminded of this. We had a very special prayer request. If the prayer request was answered with a "yes" - it would have meant good news for several different people. But the answer we got was "no." I have to be honest - I am trying to keep it real here. To be really honest - the "No" came as a big surprise and with a lot of disappointment. Today has been a rough day. I have struggled with having faith. I have had to pray that God will give me more faith. It is easy to fall into the pit of depression when it seems that trial, after trial and more trials come your way. But in these times, when depressions seems just at the door, hold on the the many promises that are in the Bible.

"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD." Psalms 40:1-3 


What a wonderful promise!! 


May God bless you all in a very special way! :o)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)