Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trains ~ Clark Gardens part 2

While we were at Clark Gardens, we almost missed a very special feature that this garden has~ Clark Station/Garden Train Area. From where I was standing, close to the tall flowers that I showed yesterday and asked if anyone knew what they were, I saw a lot of these wooden features. I thought that it was a bridge for us to walk across, so I went to check it out. I am SO glad I did or we might have missed this gem. It was lots and lots of train tracks - with great little scene's here and there. There was a building nearby so we went to check it out. And as we walked in - all of a sudden a couple of the trains started to move. And one went out one side of the building and one train went out the other side. I ran out one of the doors - getting my phone ready to take photos at the same time. 

 I snapped a few photos. I wish I had have been able to get more photos than I did. But you can get the idea of how cool this place is by these photos.

There were tunnels - tried to get a photo of a train coming out of it but did not, I got distracted and never got back to that. There were lots of bridges. There were several - I say 3 different tracks on each side of the building. And each train that came out, came out on a different track.
 It was a lot of fun. Well worth stopping by Clark Gardens if you are ever in the area.
If you will click HERE you can go to their website. They have a photo tour and an 8 minute video so that you can check out the park from where ever you are. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories