Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trust His Will

A friend posted this on Facebook - and I "shared" it too. And I thought I would share  it here as well. This has been a lesson that I have had to learn and continue to learn. God knows the end from the beginning and He knows what is best for us. And for those really hard, difficult times - when Satan is really attacking and causes so much havoc in our lives - well God uses those times too. He knows where we need improvement- where we need polished a little more and He works it all out where those trials become growing times. Now I have to admit at this point that I have gone through trials that instead of feeling like I have improved - it feels quite the opposite. But even in those times - I try to remember to continually return to God and allow Him to work in my life. Right now is one of those times that I am speaking of. And I have all the faith, and when I don't - I am asking God to give me that faith I need to believe that God will use this trial to His glory. Sometimes we "simply have to trust His will."  May God bless each of you in a very special way today. And may you see His hand at work in your life. :O)

1 comment:

  1. so very true.
    His view of all of this well we can not even begin to imagine His Perspective.
    He is for us.
    This I know, and am sure of.
    just there through a thin vial eyes closed even with light, compassion and empathy.
    just there, here is we go into that light.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking