Monday, December 19, 2011

Praying Honestly

I heard a pastor speaking about praying honestly and it brought back some of the times in my life that I prayed honestly - even though - what I had to say to God was not very nice. Life is hard and sometimes the pain seems to be just too much to handle. The disappointments really upset us. During these times - God already knows what is going on with us. So what good does it do to try pass off everything like it is OK? We can let God know of our disappointments. We can tell Him exactly how we feel. He loves us with an unconditional love and no matter what we say we can not make Him love us any less. Isn't that comforting to know? I thought so!

3 comments:

  1. Transparency with God...that is my goal~ i mean He knows anyway~right?! Thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci~"Transparency with God" I like that!
    Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)