Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just Checking In

Well this week, I have been reminded that it is a good idea to hold loosely to your plans. Yesterday morning, my oldest son woke up sick. He thought it was a migraine, but as the day went by and he continued to be sick and got to feeling achy and kept throwing up, we then realized that he had the flu. We are all hoping that he did not give it to us before he got sick. Right now is not a good time for anyone to get sick - at the store we do not have a lot of extra workers. Anyway because of this - I have ended up having to work the grill. And I will have to do it today too.
I am thankful that our bakery orders have been spread out over the month. We had like 34 pies ordered for last Friday. And then 2 and 3 pies here and there. And then this Friday we have quite a bit - but not too much to do. God has been good to help it all be doable.
Well I just wanted to check in to say Hi and to say I hope you all are doing good and staying well. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking