Wednesday, December 28, 2011

...A Never-Failing Fountain of Grace and Strength...

"He in whom Christ is abiding has within him a never-failing fountain of grace and strength. Jesus cheers the life and brightens the path of all who truly seek Him. His love, received into the heart, will spring up in good works unto eternal life. And not only does it bless the soul in which it springs, but the living stream will flow out in words and deeds of righteousness, to refresh the thirsting around him." PP 412

Just a wonderful promise from the book that I am reading that I wanted to share. Yay- I am a little more than half way through this -the first of the 5 books that I plan to read. I have really enjoying this book. I hope you all are well and having a good week! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories