Thursday, December 15, 2011

Of Time Lost

Sorry I have not been around much this week, and truthfully I don't have but a few minutes right now to post. I did want to check in and at least touch base with you all.

Since returning home from my quick trip to Colorado- I have been doing a lot of thinking. My Grandma and Grandpa basically lived in Colorado their whole married life. And even though as a child - my family moved around a whole lot - we never lived in Colorado. This made it very difficult to get to see my grandparents very often. Now that I am a grandparent - I am realizing how very hard this must have been for my grandparents. I have also been thinking about what all I missed out on. What all stories and wisdom my grandparents could have shared with me. All the cool stories about our family in the past and the answers to questions that will never be answered now~ Like why did she and ALL of her 6 brothers and sisters go by their middle names instead of their first names. Last week, I found out for the first time that my Grandma's first name was actually Emma - not Eloise.

Anyway so that is just part of what has been going on with me. I hope you all are having a good week. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories