Sunday, December 18, 2011

Securely Keeping Treasures

When someone shares their heart with us - we should realize that this is a treasure that should be treated as such. What I am speaking of here is that when someone shares things with us - we should keep it as a treasure - not sharing it with other people. This is a lesson that I learned this week. I shared some information with someone and I had asked that this certain information not be shared. Well I don't know if the specific information was told to someone else but I do know that they shared some other thing that I had told them in the same conversation with a 3rd party. It really disappointed me and I felt violated(you would have to know the whole story to understand that.) Anyway that is when I realized how important it is to be a person that is trustworthy. When people share their heart with you - realize that it is information that you need to securely keep as a special treasure - that has been entrusted to your care. What a treasure you will be to your friends then?!

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking