Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blooming Where You are Planted

When I was about to leave Walmart, I stopped to talk to the door greeter. She is a very nice lady. As we talked she told me that one of her favorite parts of her job is to give the kids stickers. And that when she puts them on their hand that she then makes sure it is on good - and tells them that the reason why they are getting the sticker is because they are Special! What a ministry!! You know - that may be the ONLY time that this child ever hears that they are special. That is what I call - Blooming where you are planted!
We each have a special area of influence that no one else has. No one else can come in and make the difference that God has created us to make. Therefore, we need to be in tune to the Holy Spirit and obey when we are lead to act. It might change the life of someone else. And how awesome would that be?!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. What a sweetheart.
    Do you think I could get one? I've not been feeling special at all lately.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision