Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Being God's Special Messenger



I have a great little story behind this song. My Mother-in-Law loves the Gaithers. So several weeks ago while we were at Cracker Barrel and I saw a cute little plaque that said, "I am loved, you are loved." and it had little beads and a key hanging off of it. Well when I saw it, I knew I wanted to get it to put with the other things that I had gotten for my Mother in law.
When she got it - she had a great story to share. She had gotten out of her second marriage- he was an abusive man. And she was afraid to marry again. And she had meant a new man - and he had proposed. Well she had prayed about it and the next day went to church and this song was sung as special music. It was just what she needed. She said yes - and she was married to him right at 30 years when he passed away a little over a year ago. And Now she has this plaque that not only reminds her of the love she had with AQ - but also God's special answer. And I liked being a part of God getting that reminder to her. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories