Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF

So sorry for getting lost in action there for a bit. The last couple of weeks have been very stressful. Some things have be going on that I really can not talk about on here. But I can say that these things have been very stressful for me. And unfortunately it has pushed me towards that unhealthy emotional eating that I tend to head for when things are stressful. You know the situations that there is nothing that you can do about. For some reason - my mind is programmed to want chocolate ad sweets in those times. I have been working through these feelings and hoping that I can at least maintain my weight for a while till I can get into a better frame of mind.
We had a lot of rain at the beginning of the week, and then it has cleared up. And I am thankful to say that we were finally able to get our yard mowed. And I have spent some time the last two days trying to get some weed eating done. There is still a lot to do. We need to get our push mower fixed so that there is less weed eating that has to be done. It can become overwhelming quickly. But at least the yard is beginning to look nicer.
Oh and gas prices - it looks like they have come down a bit. $3.69 in one of the towns nearby. Just curious - What do the gas prices look like in your area?

2 comments:

  1. Hope things start going better for you Lisa.

    Gas around here went up to $4.29 last week. I believe it's dropped back down to around $4 now.

    Thankfully we don't have the need to drive much. Of course, we WANT to. But not at those prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw gas at $4.39 last week when traveling through Sacramento. Fortunately it's not that much at home! But last time I went to fill up it was still $3.75, which I thought was terrible. Ah well. Glad we won't need to buy gas to get to heaven--I'd never be able to afford to buy enough!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)