Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Long Time No See

Here is a treasure that I found at a favorite thrift store. I love this picture. It is so relaxing to look at it. This photo of it does not do it justice - it is beautiful! I saw it and thought ok- I want t but don't want to pay over $5.00 for it - well I got it and turned it over and was pleased to see a $3.00 price tag! :o)

Well I know I have not been around much lately. I have had to work a few extra shifts due to my MIL having a few appt. I would like to ask for prayer for her. It could be very serious and I will probably share more later if everything goes the way it looks as it may. We are hoping for the best.

I have been slowly trying to get our yard under control. I finally figured it all out. After my husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's - I got discouraged and some what depressed and I just let some things go. Well now I am paying the consequences for it. I am slowly getting some knee deep grass and weeds- weeded. Slowly but surely things are coming together. I am thrilled to be making progress.

Well I better get off of here for now. I hope you all are doing well. Please be sure and Keep God first in your life - that way you have the strength to stand when the hard winds blow. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision