Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Song From the Heart



Yes -I know that I just shared this song - and recently at that. But trust me - I have a reason for sharing it again.
Last night as I was driving home - I was listening to the radio and they were doing a top 10 songs of the week. And as the dj explained something about this song that helped me realize why his song speaks to me SO much.
It seems that just a couple of years ago - Laura Story's husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I think that is what they said. Now that would be scary. And it also tells me that she totally understand some of what I am feeling. And that these words to this song are from her heart. I think those are the best songs - when they come from the heart. Going through rough times really does change you perspective on things. And the good news is that going through those hard times - if we let them will bring us into a closer personal relationship with Jesus Christ. And that is really what it is all about.
As we are at the beginning of a new week - I hope that everyone has a great week!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)