Sunday, May 29, 2011

Absolutely Beautiful

Absolutely Beautiful - that is what God thinks of you and me!! The other night I had a dream. And in this dream someone told me that I was absolutely beautiful. Well I am not a beauty according to this worlds standards so it is not like I go around thinking that I am so beautiful. So you can understand how being told that I was Absolutely Beautiful really stuck out in my mind. The next day as I was driving - I was thinking and this statement popped into my mind. And it was like all of a sudden I understood that it was God telling me that to Him - I.. am.. Absolutely.. Beautiful... and that not only me - but He feels that way about everyone. He is our maker and He made us just the way we are. And to Him - we are beautiful. So the next time you look into the mirror- please remember that God loves you and thinks that you are not just beautiful - but Absolutely Beautiful. And if you need some help remembering this - write it on a piece of paper and tape it on your mirror- or somewhere else that you will see it often as a reminder. And I hope that as you realize how beautiful you are to God that you will feel His love penetrating your heart, to a much deeper part of your soul. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking