Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Slow Steps Forward - But Still Forward!

 So the snow is mostly gone- there are still patches throughout our yard. I think because it is mostly ice - it is taking much longer to melt away. On Monday our trash bill was due so my husband scraped away the ice still behind my car at our garage. This is after several days of temperatures above freezing during the day! 


I am hoping to get some seeds started soon - so hopefully the next time you come visit - I will be sharing about what progress I have made. Today I am working on getting that sunrooms temperatures up and my area ready. 

My husband will be picking up a couple more cattle panels and some t-posts for our garden. So I can be continue to prepare for the spring and planting. Slow steps forward - but they are still steps forward! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. I was so thankful that the water didn't freeze and that they had access to food and water during that crappy weather. They are so happy the sun it out again! Me too!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright with you. May God bless you and keep you close to Him!! <3

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity