Sunday, February 27, 2022

Best Deal/Good Deal

 On Thursday I talking about some gardening stuff - maybe some of you noticed the pretty background of the photo with the seed packet? 

That is my new ironing board cover - it is a Pioneer Woman ironing board cover.
 Very nice design to keep the cover on the ironing board very secure. 
And it was only $10.38. 

I thought that was a pretty good deal. So is the fact that not only does Baker Creek have great seeds - they have free shipping for those of us in the USA. And I think that is an awesome deal!! I placed another order last week to add to my seed collection. And once I place an order - I usually have the seeds within a week. That is a great deal - great seeds and free shipping!!  

No I don't get anything for promoting Baker Creek - I just really love this company and want you all to know about them. I wish I had have pursued the information shared with me about this company several years ago. So I just want to share with you all just in case you have not pursued this information. It is easy to set up an account and then quick and easy to order. I just love it. 

Last week with the weather situation - I just didn't get a chance to get out and do much shopping so that is why our best deal - came from Walmart and Baker Creek today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar