Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Best Deal

 On Monday the 14th of February, yes Valentine's Day, I went to Winco. What an exciting life I lead, right? It beats what I was doing back in 2014 on Valentine's Day - my 3rd Chemo treatment out of 6. I will take a trip to Winco over that any day! 

At Winco they have a little area that sells clearance things - I am so glad that I found this little area because ever so often I find great deals. This week it was this pancake mix!! 

One of the best parts about this pancake mix is that it only requires an addition of water to make the pancakes! And what makes this my best deal - is that for a 1 pound package - I only had to pay 78 cents!! What a great deal!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity