Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Not Again?....lol

 When I went outside to get more firewood this morning, I noticed that we had already been getting little pellets of ice. I was thankful that I had put that job at the top of my to do list for today. Some of you may wonder, "Why didn't she get more firewood a day or two ago?" Well first of all that is a good question, but I have a very good answer for as well. 

Monday it was a beautiful day and the temperatures got up to 83 degrees here - I took advantage of this beautiful weather to get some of my more pressing outside jobs done! I had some work that I wanted to do to prepare for my up coming gardening year and I knew that once the bad weather got here that I would be so happy to have gotten that stuff done already. Sure enough - as I look out at my garden area - it brings me joy to have those jobs done. And yesterday the cold front come in ALOT earlier than they thought it would. And I had a whole long lists of errands I needed to take care of and then some resting before helping out with my church's food pantry. It is once a month, so it was important that I go help. 

Plus to be honest - I prefer to bring fire wood with when it is on the cool/cold side. I like to be able to wear a sweat shirt and so I can pile the wood on one arm to carry in. This works better in cold weather.  

So I have the fire wood brought in and I have the fireplace cleaned out and ready for a fire later today. I usually wait till my husband is home for us to run a fire - because we don't have a blower for our fireplace yet and I don't spend all my time in the living room - I am working throughout the house. But now everything is ready for a fire. And I thought since I did some of my more strenuous jobs - I would take a break and come get at least a blog post or two typed up. Sorry I have been missing in action - I have been quite busy with life- as I am sure you have been as well. 

I hope that what ever weather you have that you are staying warm and are healthy and safe! May God bless you and keep you close to His heart! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar