Sunday, February 13, 2022

Best Deal

 Yay! With the help of my husband scraping and tossing some of the ice that was behind my car - I was able to get out and to my favorite little thrift store on Tuesday. While I was there I noticed an ice bucket - and I picked it up and was tempted to buy it for a special purpose I had. Thankfully I kept looking because I found this Tupperware Ice Bucket - and it will work perfectly for the job I had in mind. With its ability to seal up tight. 

So years ago we had a little box that would scoop the poop and dump it into a plastic container. Well the little box broke but we had the plastic containers. So I have been just scooping and putting the waste into the plastic container and putting the lid on. Well my very last set was tearing up and I knew I needed to start looking for something to put the litter in. And when I saw this and I tried the lid and realized that it would lock tight - I knew it would be perfect for the job!! And have enough room to hold the contents from Tuesday till Friday - the 2 days I gather trash. Anyway I was very pleased with this find - especially when I was only charged $1.00 for it! 

I have looked on Ebay and $13.50 is the very cheapest I could have gotten it - and yes that is with shipping - but still- I got a great deal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar