Friday, February 25, 2022

Freebie Friday

 As I was thinking that I wasn't going to have a freebie Friday post - I remembered something cool that happened last week. And realized - that yes in fact I did have a freebie Friday post to share with you all that I hadn't gotten done last week. It was that out the the normal of what my freebie Fridays usually entail so I had forgotten about posting about it. 

One day when my husband and I got home from running some errands - we pulled up to the mailbox. There was a box inside that was addressed to me. We both thought for a minute and was like - no I didn't order anything - and neither had he. So what could it be. 

My husband opened the box and then showed me: 

When I first saw it I thought - well maybe one of our daughter in laws ordered it for their husband - both sons are into jeeps at the moment. And then it hit me! I absolutely love the vehicle on the show Vera: 
And I thought - oh this is God's way of giving me what I love! 
In the same pile of mail was a card from my best friend and it is - she said, 
"Thank you for helping me "solve life's mysteries" and "surf through all the waves" together!"
"Watch for an Amazon delivery." 

How thoughtful of my friend. Once while we were visiting I had mentioned how much I loved this vehicle and she remembered and in her own way - had answered the desire of my heart by sending me this toy. It will be treasured and forever I will know that it came from a heart of love. 
This was my freebie - and a very special one indeed!
God can fulfill the desires of our hearts - how ever He sees fit - sometimes he uses those we love to deliver those things! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise, and such a thoughtful friend! It is like a little hug from God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I realized it came from a friend- I had thought that somehow God had sent it - and he actually did - through her. <3

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity