Monday, January 31, 2022

Things I Found at Thrift Store - Useful in Gardening

In November I found these awesome metal trays at my favorite little thrift store- in the freebie box and shared about it here~ Freebie Friday

Well I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but when I got home I figured it out! 

I have these 4 and I bought a hard plastic tray that is the same size as these. 


So in my growing area - I really need to have one more tray this size. I will continue to keep looking for one- but until then I found a great tray that is half the size as the trays above. Isn't it beautiful?! 

 

This is what I will be doing with them. The large ones will hold 4 packs and this small one will hold 2. 

These are the containers that I use to start my seeds. They came with a plastic dome that goes over the top to act as a greenhouse to keep heat in. 

Anyway as you are shopping at thrift stores be sure and keep your eyes on the look out for things that could be helpful in the garden! You might be surprised at what you find. :O) 

Oh - just in case you are interested I paid- $1.00 for the tray. 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity