Sunday, January 30, 2022

My Best Deal


My Best Deal this week is this awesome cat bed!!! 

Within the first day I had every cat I have enjoy it for at least a bit.
It might have helped that I sprayed some catnip spray in it...lol 



Even our boy kitty loves it! 
 
I had seen something like this advertised at TSC and I had wanted to get it for my kitties, but it was sold out when I went and I have not seen since. It was going to be 16.97 or 19.97. 
I paid $3.00 for this one!!! 

Oh and even the next day when the catnip spray had dissipated - they were still loving it! 
What a good deal! 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity