Friday, January 28, 2022

Freebie Friday

This week my *FREE* stuff is this awesome shelf! 


It is a metal shelf and it is quite heavy! I am not quite sure where I will use it but it just seemed intriguing so I grabbed it up! 

Next up was this cute pencil holder?! I think. It is quite bit - so I will probably be using it for something else. I have not decided for sure! 

Not pictured is about 50 clear 12 oz solo cups! I will use these in gardening! They will be great to up pot my little plants into from the starter containers! And they were free - so why not!! 
I love it when this thrift store puts free stuff out. It makes me even happier to buy things there! :O) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar