Sunday, January 16, 2022

Best Deal

 This weeks best deal comes from Aldi's- one of my favorite little grocery stores. I sure hope you have one near where you live because there are some great deals to be found there every time you go. But this week - it was an even better deal than usual! 

So to start off I will say I do not like hamburger meat. I was raised vegetarian till I was about 11 years old or so. I ate hamburger meat for a while but after I had my first son - I just developed a distaste for it. But of course my husband and the rest of the family like it. It has been hard for me to pay the higher and higher prices for it lately. I could almost always get it for 1.99 a pound and then now I am lucky to find it for 2.99 a pound.

On Thursday my husband and I stopped by Aldis to get groceries. When we got to the meat section I was SO excited to see a 50% off sticker on the family packs of hamburger meat. There is a little over 5 pounds in those packages. These are not the tubes of meat- my husband does NOT like the hamburger meat in the tubes at all- no matter how cheap they might be. Anyway so it ended up costing me 1.50 per pound for hamburger meat! And I was able to get 10 pounds of it! This is a great deal!! I would have been so happy for this deal back in 2019 when I could find it for 1.99, but now that it is hard to find it for 2.99 I am even more happy!! What a deal!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity