Sunday, January 9, 2022

My Best Deal

This week I ventured to a Goodwill further away that I have not been to for probably a year or more. It is a smaller store- but ever so often i find great things there. 

This week I was looking through baby clothes- since we have a new grandson and I found a great deal. 
Yes~ It will probably be 8 months or more before this will be used - but you just can't pass up a good deal when you come across it- even if it won't be used for a while. 

I have tried to look up what this retails for - but can't seem to find it. Don't have any other name for it other than it is Little Tyke. 

But no matter, I know that the $4.99 that I paid for it was an awesome deal! I can't wait for the little grandsons to be able to play on this!! 

Have you found any good deals lately? I would love to hear about it! :O) 

 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar