Friday, January 14, 2022

Freebie Friday

So this week our youngest son dropped by. He had a bag in his hand and gently pulled this beauty out. He said his mother in law was at work and they were going through Christmas Decorations and getting rid of stuff and when they were getting rid of this - she thought of me. I love nativity scenes. I love smaller ones that are unique. 

This by its self was great and I thought it was so pretty. But then he said that is not all. And he opened it up and all these small pieces that go with the nativity scene were inside! How sweet is that!?! 

So the lady who runs my favorite little thrift store in a town nearby - has covid and so the thrift store has been closed for a couple of weeks. Hopefully they will be opened back up soon. I miss it. 

Thanks to the thoughtfulness of my son's mother-in-law - I have a beautiful gift to share for Freebie Friday!! 
Hope you all are staying well!! :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity