Sunday, January 23, 2022

My Best Deal

 My best deal this week actually comes to you from Walmart! Yep- that's right! Rarely I find awesome deals at Walmart - which I find hard to believe especially since I am guessing because they can by in bulk they get much better deals so it would be easy for them to run sales. So when I find a best deal there - it is really a big deal. 

So my son had found the deal first and thankfully I went to the same town to find the same deal. 


8 ounce cans of tomato sauce on sale for 10 cents!! What a deal!! That is 65% off! I bought a case of them - 24 cans! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity