Saturday, January 1, 2022

CH1 Living By Faith - LESSONS ON FAITH - Audiobook ....part one

First of all - Happy New Years to each one of you! May you draw closer to God through 2022! There is nothing more important in the days we are living in than to develop a deeper relationship with our Creator and Redeemer!! 

Today we being a great series.... it is audiobook of the most recent book I have read. this book has helped me understand the true meaning of faith. At the very beginning you will notice that some points are repeated- but just stick with it and you will be glad you did. Because you will come away from this series with a better understanding about many things!! May God bless the studying of His Word! :O) 

1 comment:

  1. Renee ~ I have tried to get to your blog and I can't. I am getting the updates on posts on my phone- for some reason that email only goes to phone- can't get it on my computer. Anyway I wanted to let you know that I think your living room make over is very nice. I don't blame you for wanting another heat source- especially after last year! Hope you are doing well. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar