Wednesday, December 29, 2021

SO busy, how about you?

 Just checking in to let you know I have not forgotten about my blog- I have just been beyond busy lately. I can't wait till things slow down- hopefully by next week- then I will be able to get some posts typed up and out to update you on what has been keeping me SO very busy! 

Last night marked the arrival of a sweet grandson- momma was at 37 weeks and baby was just over 5 pounds. Had a few issues with his lungs and they put him in NICU. We are hoping he passes his tests to be released from there soon. Please keep this in your prayers. 

There is so much more going on but I am very tired and I need to sign off of the computer and start getting ready for bed. 

I hope you all are doing well. Hope to get back to putting up posts for you. I do have some ideas and have been writing them down - so when I have some down time I can start getting them written up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity